Madonna and her cars

By Angel | July 16, 2007 11:58 am |
Categories:
Models,News

Madonna and her Maybach limousine

Hello! I want to make a small confession! Recent time I like to look and think about celebrities cars! It is so interesting what cars do so important, wealthy and sophisticated people prefer! I already found out about David Beckham and now I am on my way to unveil Madonna’s secrets! As far as I know, her father was a motor engineer; he knew everything about cars and could repair any of them. So, Madonna owns mostly practical cars that are reliable and will not get broken on half-way home.

BMW 7-Series front viewBMW 7-Series_back_view

So, first of all, Madonna has a lot of cars, but the following are her beloved:

BMW 7-Series. As for me, these cars do no need any recommendations! Or comments! They do not need any praise or advertisement! Their reputation and durability is time-proof! Driving one of these cars, means showing your status immediately. It is like touching to the luxury! They has all possible brand new technologies and appliances: Night vision system, Navigation system, powerful engine, perfect security system.

Audi A8

The following one is Audi A8. What can be said about AUDI model range and especially Audi A8. It is another side of perfect ness! This model possessing one of the most powerful engines ever existing, it is long-standing, popular, smooth-driving and reliable. It is expensive, but it costs this sum!

Audi A8 in perfect light

Now, let’s turn our attention to Cooper S. This Mini car is popular among such celebrities: Sting, Goldie Hawn and Elijah Wood. Do you remember words from Madonna’s song “American life”: “I drive my Mini Cooper and I feel Super Dooper.” Madonna is fond of this cars, it considers new Mini super, small and convenient in the hustle and bustle of modern life of big city.

British Racing Green Mini Cooper S

Also, in her collection can be found Maybach super-limousine. Recently Madonna has moved to London and she faced the problem of parking and crowded streets. She is fond of being drived at her fashionable, convenient but extremely huge limousine and her driver has been fined for a lot of times. Local authorities said, it is not important, whom he is waiting for, the reason is nobody can violate traffic rules. It is better to obey!

If you want to be notified the next time I write something, sign up for email alerts or subscribe to the RSS feed.

16 opinions for

Madonna and her cars

• [...] It’s an SST/Pedro confluence day today. The prettiest girl to walk into the café all day complimented us on our Hüsker Dü t-shirt. There was that clumsy indie-era Soundgarden reference earlier. We walked by an open garage with a poster featuring a nude Madonna. And of course, San Pedro’s ambassador to the world, Mike Watt played in Ciccone Youth with Thurston Moore, Kim Gordon, Lee Ranaldo, and Steve Shelley. And now we’ve run across this unintentionally hilarious pean to Ms. Ciccone’s various automobiles. Go forth and grin, minons. [Car’s Power] [...]

• Count Aight | July 19th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

Meh. I was hoping for better.

• Angel | July 20th, 2007 at 2:28 am

Hello! Count Aight, first of all, thank you for your comment and then, you didn’t like my story or Madonna’s cars? If about cars, I completely agree with you, I was expecting them to be more fashionable, stylish and expensive! But may be she is a very practical person and thinks more about her comfort and not about show off!

• spyware | August 1st, 2007 at 2:23 pm

Really nice site you have here. I’ve been reading for a while but this post made me want to say 2 thumbs up. Keep up the great work. …

• Angel | August 3rd, 2007 at 1:07 am

Thank you for such a warm comment! I like cars and always try to tell more about the best of them.

• Mykol | August 19th, 2007 at 9:40 am

This is a great website full of great contribution! Thanks for posts, and I’ll visit often.

• Angel | August 20th, 2007 at 6:48 am

Hello, Mykol! Thank you very much for your warm comments, you are a welcome guest here!

• [...] made a revolution in tired from classic France. Gaultier designed a notoriously famous cone-bra for Madonna Blond Ambition Tour and she returned to him in 2006. He worked with Luc Besson, while designing a [...]

• Most Unforgettable Movie Cars 2007 | October 3rd, 2007 at 8:10 am

[...] am sure, you remember, it is one of the Madonna’s favourite cars. More than 40 years of production, extreme popularity, millions of fans… What is the recipe [...]

• Ti Piace - Madonna | October 22nd, 2007 at 1:27 pm

She is one of my favourite singer .. anyway I think she lost a bit in last two/three years… Anycase for me is still one of the best!

• Angel | October 23rd, 2007 at 1:33 am

Dear, Ti Piace, in any case, she is a legend, a beautiful woman and has not so bad taste as to cars, do you agree with me?

• Haute Couture vs Pret-a-Porter | October 23rd, 2007 at 4:13 am

[...] in Dior” and “Madonna in Gaultier couture” means, that in the 1st case Madonna wears ready-to-wear clothes and in the 2nd case she in in haute couture clothes from [...]

• gordman | November 20th, 2007 at 6:57 am

Well definitely Madonna knows how to conquer, she has a great taste on cars, I have been watching these pictures for half an hour now and I still can’t get enough of it. Way to go girl, you are the best!
    Miami Limo

• angel | November 23rd, 2007 at 8:28 am

Thank you so much, Gordman! Yeah, the cars are really worth looking at.

• Emeka Enekwechi | February 8th, 2008 at 6:36 pm

I love You,i like you to be my wife,i am from Nigeria,Kindly get back to me if you are interested.
    Thanks.

• angel | February 12th, 2008 at 8:42 am

Good luck to you, know knows, may be one day…

Have an opinion? Leave a comment:

Name
Mail
Website

• Popular
  • Recent
  • Bloggers
  • Tags
Zany Swiss Man Installs Wood-burning Stove in Car
by Angel
Yeah, hello my friend! How are you? Sometimes people make strange things and this car is not an exception.
Zany Swiss Man Installs Wood-burning Stove in Car
by Mykol
A wood burning stove in your vehicle? Now, I've heard of everything!
Cars of Celebrities: Scott Storch Car Park
by Zoltan Bod
Thank you for showing interest in my Eco Exotic concept car prototype.
The Advantages of Automatic Transmissions
by Mykol
It's so true. The CVT (continuously variable transmission) operates smoothly with no jerking and having more speeds these days (6 as opposed to 3-5) means better gas mileage, too.
2008 Geneva Auto Show: Morgan Fuel-Cell Car Concept
by Nephi
Geez, that's unbeilevblae. Kudos and such.
Name: Angel Grotton
Nick: angel

Name: Aditi
Nick: cleo

Advertise on GlamGirlCars

Sites We Like

Disclaimer

GlamGirlCars uses images found on the web and considered to be in the public domain. We don't claim to be the owners of such images. But if you are the owner of an image and want it removed, please, inform us and we will do so as soon as possible.